View Course Details
Upon successful completion of training, participants should be able to:
- Define fall protection as per company policy.
- Describe and correctly use the five classes of fall protection.
- Describe and use the components of fall arrest systems.
- Understand the meaning of fall protection acronyms.
- Define and select anchor points.
- Calculate total fall distance.
- Select, inspect, and correctly use fall protection equipment
Candidates are assessed both theoretically and practically in the course of the training against the requisite course objectives.
Supervisors, Logistics Controllers, Team Leaders, Riggers, and Scaffolders.