SNT Level II & III ET | UT | RT | MT | PT | VT Technicians Provider
We provide NDT services to assist with integrity appraisal at fabrication, in-service or decommissioning stage. Our range of NDT services cover standard NDT methods and the advanced techniques.
Our inspectors are multi skilled and are certified to SNT Level II in accordance to SNT-TC-1A in different NDT techniques such as MT, PT, VT, UT, RT and ET. As a corporate partner of the American Society for Non Destructive Testing (ASNT) we follow the society's strict guidance and codes of practice.
At JC International, we consistently review our operating procedures to suit current changes in NDT standards.
Call us today should you need any or the combination of the NDT services offered by JC International:
- Magnetic Particle Inspection
- Dye Penetrant Testing
- Visual Examination
- Ultrasonic Testing covering Thickness measurement and Flaw Detection
- Eddy Current Testing
- Radiographic Testing
- Plant Inspection e.g Oil and Gas plant
- Rig Inspection e.g Rig Platform, Jack Up Rig Legs etc
- Pressure Vessel Inspection
- Storage Tank Vessel Inspection
- Aircraft Inspection
- Jet Engine Inspection
- Pipeline Inspection
- Baseline Survey of vessels and lines services
- Baseline thickness measurement and inspection services
- Surveillance and inspection services covering Civil, Mechanical, welding, electrical, Instrumentation, Statutory and vessel inspection.
- Technical NDT manpower supply for QA/QC services.
- NDT services/ Digital UT scanning on ASME vessel
- Underground Pipeline detection and route mapping
- Corrosion monitoring and mapping
- Ultrasonic wall thickness survey services
- Digital Radiography
- Long range UT
- Phased array UT
- Eddy Current (ET)
- Post weld Heat treatment (PWHT)
- Hardness testing
- Acoustic Emission testing (AET)
- Remote visual inspection (RVI)
- Guided wave UT
- Robotic automated inspection
- Time of flight Diffraction (TOFD)
- Hotspots Inspection on Non Magnetic Drill collars (NMDCs)