View Course Details
This course is designed to provide the participants with basic fall protection knowledge necessary to eliminate hazards of falling from heights.
Duration: 2 days
Upon successful completion of training, participants should be able to:
- Define fall protection as per company policy.
- Describe and correctly use the five classes of fall protection.
- Describe and use the components of fall arrest systems.
- Understand the meaning of fall protection acronyms.
- Define and select anchor points.
- Calculate total fall distance.
- Select, inspect, and correctly use fall protection equipment
Candidates are assessed both theoretically and practically in the course of the training against the requisite course objectives.