Confined Space [Entry & Rescue]
IADC DIT Accredited
Confined Space Training Course with JC International Ltd. in Lagos and Port Harcourt Nigeria is designed to equip participants with knowledge and skills to safely enter and work in permit-required confined spaces, as defined by OSHA 29 CFR 1910.146 as well as carry out rescue operations.
Duration: 2 days
On completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Define a confined space with examples
- Identify the characteristics of a confined space
- Describe the basic hazard categories associated with confined space
- Demonstrate a safe operation in a confined space with relevant safety measures and equipment
- Identify and describe the primary roles of authorized entrants, attendants, supervisor, and designated rescue team/services.
- Carry out rescue operations following recommended procedures
Candidates are assessed both theoretically and practically in the course of the training against the requisite course objectives.